Westside Baptist Church Attn: Pastor Alan Yu
8506 Ash Street,
Vancouver, BC V6P 3M2
Tel: 604.266.5602 / Fax: 604.266.5603 / E-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for application: May 31, 2016.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly. Submitted resumes will not be returned.
Eligible student participants must:
- be between 15 AND 30 YEARS OF AGE at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations; and,
- be able to provide a certified criminal record check.
- Assisting in the operation of 8 weeks of full-day summer programs for children from preschool to grade 3, possibly with ethnic Chinese background.
- Language: fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese; preferably also in Mandarin.
- Skills and experiences working with young children.
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a team.
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated, willing to learn, and attention to detail.